The Business Model Worksheet
The difference between market takers and market makers isn’t product innovation, it’s business model innovation.
~Vala Afshar, Salesforce
Why I Created This
A few years ago, I created a business model to help my clients and community out. After being an investor, SaaS consultant, and startup weekend panelist I decided to distill what I knew about models into one easy worksheet. Since then, it has been used by hundreds of businesses and several university programs.
My BMW (Business Model Worksheet) is a one-page collection of the essential components that every successful business has. Get these 12 things right, and you’ll have a good business on your hands. Also, I fill this out when I work with clients to understand their business.
Who is this for?
- Digital or brick-and-mortar businesses.
- Startups in their ideation phase, new startups, and venture-backed businesses.
- Founders, investors, designers, managers, marketers, and business students.
Download these FREE tools:
- The 1-Page BMW PDF – Know what’s working and what’s not.
- BMW Handbook – Make it all work.
- One-Line Summaries – Key questions to ask in your biz.