This page is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook, Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
- Complete details for Facebook’s legal terms are available at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- All Facebook policies are available at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/
Facebook provides a platform to deliver advertising but the opinions and or views expressed from ArliePeyton.com (“AP”) are not representative of Facebook, Inc.
AP provides third-party management of Facebook advertising on behalf of AP customers. The opinions and or views expressed from such campaigns are not representative of Facebook, Inc.
The opinions and or views expressed on AP social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs and Facebook pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not those necessarily of AP or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
The opinions or views expressed on AP social media platforms are not representative of Facebook, Inc.
WhileAP makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
AP reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant;
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, Websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with the AP);
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language);
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments; and
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
Information posted on any of AP’s websites or on its Facebook page is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
All links to other websites found linked from AP’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by AP, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of AP’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that AP may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of AP. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.