Tools for Online Empires
Every business needs tools to work. However, online businesses are created differently. I’ve gained a lot of insight from consulting online business owners for over a decade. Below are some great tools that I’ve tested. If you are creating a startup, I created a lengthy list of tools to use in the proper sequence here [pdf].
- Calendly – Easy and aesthetic appointment setter. Integrates with my calendar with automatic reminders. (Basic is free)
- WorldTimeBuddy – The best way to align potential times for international meetings. (free)
- CheckVist – Where I make all my lists, brainstorms, etc. I love the “om” function for writing. (free)
- Trello – Visual online collaboration made easy and fun. I use this every day! (free)
- Process.St – Brilliant workflow management and task sequencing tool.
- Pipefy – Simple sales lead sourcing and follow-up tool.
- Blue Yeti USB Mic – One of the best microphones out there for the money.
- Softbox Lighting Kit – Versatile lighting kit for all your videos/vlogs/courses.
- Selfie Stick – Great stick with a Bluetooth clicker.
- Macbook (Gold, 12″) – My 2nd favorite Apple product. Great for travel. Discontinued?
- iMac (21.5″) – Where all the course-creation and video editing magic happens.
- External Hard Drive – Backup your entire computer. 2 terabytes.
- Logitech Webcam – High definition webcam for videos and client conferencing.
- AirPods – My favorite Apple product. Great for interviews, podcasts, etc.
- iPhone – Mobile video shoots.
- Automated Funnel Software
- Discount Web Hosting
- Email Autoresponder
- SEO Maintenance
- Webinar Software
- API Connector