- Syndicated Feature Article (West, Southwest, & Southeast): Stylist Newspapers – Competing In A World Of Big Box Stores – Results: TBD
- Featured writer for The Startup (234,700 subscribers): The 3 Most Important Marketing Skills And Where To Find Them – Results: TBD
- Article In Sales Management Digest: Selling Power – Four Essential Ways To Get New Customers – Results: 39,037 reads in 4 months.
- Evergreen Blog Content: We Love NYC – 5 Tips For Planning A Trip To NYC Using Pinterest – Result: Became Feature Article and linked to Best-Of NYC lists.
- Featured in LinkedIn’s Best Advice column – Results: 3,500+ per article
- Some articles returned 170+ email sign-ups in the first week.
- An article generated over $3,076 in sales within one month.
- A five-part blog series generated over 9,027 unique web visits in one month.
- A simple 700-word blog post generated 4 high-ticket clients in three weeks.
- A four-part email series was one marketing component to achieve a sold-out eCourse offer.
- Note: Results will vary and are not guaranteed.
Digital Content: Over a dozen articles featured on HuffPo, Quora Digest, and LinkedIn Pulse (under Best Advice column). Writer for the #1 periodical on Medium.com with over 350,000 subscribers: The Startup.
Print: Platform Scale: How an Emerging Business Model Helps Startups Build Large Empires with Minimum Investment – by Sangeet Paul Choudary
Peyton is a marketer, educator, and consultant who loves to help people obtain greater focus and fulfillment in their lives through story. He is based in Portland, Oregon — a magical and mysterious city enveloped by a Douglas Fir rainforest.