- Syndicated Feature Article (West, Southwest, & Southeast): Stylist Newspapers – Competing In A World Of Big Box Stores – Results: TBD
- Featured writer for The Startup (234,700 subscribers): The 3 Most Important Marketing Skills And Where To Find Them – Results: TBD
- Article In Sales Management Digest: Selling Power – Four Essential Ways To Get New Customers – Results: 39,037 reads in 4 months.
- Evergreen Blog Content: We Love NYC – 5 Tips For Planning A Trip To NYC Using Pinterest – Result: Became Feature Article and linked to Best-Of NYC lists.
- Featured in LinkedIn’s Best Advice column – Results: 3,500+ per article
- Some articles returned 170+ email sign-ups in the first week.
- An article generated over $3,076 in sales within one month.
- A five-part blog series generated over 9,027 unique web visits in one month.
- A simple 700-word blog post generated 4 high-ticket clients in three weeks.
- A four-part email series was one marketing component to achieve a sold-out eCourse offer.
- Note: Results will vary and are not guaranteed.
Digital Content: Over a dozen articles featured on Quora Digest and LinkedIn Pulse (under Best Advice).
Print: Platform Scale: How an Emerging Business Model Helps Startups Build Large Empires with Minimum Investment – by Sangeet Paul Choudary
Peyton is an educator, writer, and coach who loves to help people obtain greater focus and fulfillment in their lives through story. He is based in Portland, Oregon — a magical and mysterious city enveloped by a Douglas Fir rainforest.