- I see 80% of The Matrix movie as a documentary.
- I’m afraid of heights and freaked out on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for decades.
- I built two fully-funded business schools when I was a HS educator and College adjunct.
- I served as the State Representative for vocational education in Oregon.
- I learned how to ride motorcycles on a friend’s custom $15,000 Ducati Monster. (That was stressful and fun.)
- I’m a proud Native Oregonian.
- I went to Junior College because of bad grades. In college, I never dipped below a 3.5 GPA.
- I taught myself Brand Journalism and created an entire company from that.
- Ninety-five percent of my clothes are one color to keep things simple.
- I failed my first business and what I learned was better (and cheaper) than an MBA.
- I was once the youngest Medical Center Director in the USA and the only one without an MD degree.
- I’ve had Lasik surgery and I still wear eyeglasses.
- I coin phrases no one uses like, “techonomic colonialism” and “return on Article spend” (ROAS).